The National Association of School Nurses (NASN) seeks evidence-based conference submissions that support the in-person and virtual NASN2024 learning outcomes and incorporate learner-centered strategies.
Review a list of possible topics of interest.
Theme, Dates, Location
NASN2024 Stronger Together
NASN's 56th Annual Conference
June 28 - July 1, 2024
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners will be able to
- Describe one concept you learned at the NASN annual conference that promotes shared leadership in diversity, equity, and inclusion for all students’ well-being.
- Explain how the use of data establishes a foundation of ethics, excellence, and integrity for school nursing practice.
- Apply the knowledge learned at the annual conference that will impact your daily nursing practice to ensure students are healthy, safe, and ready to learn.
- Identify two processes you will use to implement an evidence-based practice you learned at NASN2024.
- Identify two new evidence-based practices or resources from NASN2024 (sessions, exhibitors, or poster presentations) that can be used to promote academic success and the health of students and communities.
- Identify strategies that prioritize the physical and mental well-being of the school nurse, students, and school staff.
1. Beginning in 2024, NASN will require that ALL submissions include a discussion on Diversity, Equity and/or Inclusion as it relates to the topic being submitted.
2. ALL Presentations must include a brief discussion of the topic’s connection to NASN’s Framework for 21st Century School NursingTM. Get more information about the Framework.
3. Beginning in 2024, NASN will require that ALL presentations being submitted be presented by or co-presented by a school nurse to embody or demonstrate the application of the topic content to school nursing.
If you have any questions or need guidance, please contact Rodney La Point, MSN, RN at email@example.com
Presentation Submission Deadline: October 13, 2023.
Submission platform support: Contact Cadmium, firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference questions: Contact Devin Dinkel, NASN Meeting Planner, email@example.com