Building for the Future: Health, Advocacy, and Leadership
NASN’s 55th annual school nurse conference will include:
- An in-person event from June 30 to July 3, 2023 at the Hyatt Regency Orlando in Orlando, Florida; and
- A virtual event from July 10 to July 12, 2023.
In-Person NASN2023 Registration and Room Block
NASN is striving to open conference registration and room block in February (mid to late) and is still in the process of finalizing all conference details.
Early Registration Rates will be as follows:
In-Person NASN2023: $480
Virtual NASN2023: $320 [July 10, 2023 - July 12, 2023]
NASN2023 Bundle: $625 [Both In-Person and Virtual]
Hotel Rates will be as follows (room block is not yet open):
Single/Double Occupancy - $199 per night, not including applicable taxes and surcharges.
Updates will be shared in the NASN Weekly Digest and on the NASN website. If you have any other questions, please contact NASN.
NASN 2023 Exhibitors & Sponsors
School nurses and school health team members from across the United States and some traveling internationally will be attending this premiere learning event. Please join us in the space we are creating to share your products, programs, or services with the largest gathering of school nurses. Reach attendees at the in-person event in Orlando, Florida, the online Virtual NASN2023 event, or both
View or print the prospectus. (includes floor plan on page 6)
Apply and pay online.
Contact Sajeevi Henry for additional information on exhibit and sponsor opportunities: Direct: (805) 618-4557, Sajeevi.Henry@sagepub.com
In-Person NASN2023 Exhibit Hall Hours
Friday, June 30th - 01:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 1st - 09:30 a.m. - 01:30 p.m.
Virtual NASN2023 Sponsorship Hours
Monday, July 10th - 02:35 p.m. - 03:45 [Two 30-minute sponsored sessions available.]
Tuesday, July 11th - 08:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. & 04:00 p.m. - 09:00 p.m. [Topic Market Braindate sponsorships available.]
Wednesday, July 12th - 08:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. & 04:00 p.m. - 09:00 p.m. [Topic Market Braindate sponsorships available.]
The support and presence of exhibitors does not imply approval or endorsement of any product by the National Association of School Nurses, Inc.
NASN2023 Conference Learning Outcomes
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners will be able to
- Identify two new evidence-based practice or resources from NASN2023, exhibitors, or poster presentations that can be used to promote student health, academic success and the health of students and communities.
- Describe three evidence-based nursing interventions for students with chronic health conditions including mental health to address health disparities across all communities.
- Apply new knowledge of the role of the school nurse in the delivery of culturally competent care in schools.
- Devise a plan to implement practice changes to include leadership and interprofessional collaboration for the benefit of student success.
- Justify the necessity for school nurses to participate in assessment, planning, and implementation of crisis prevention in schools.
The National Association of School Nurses is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.